Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two Months






Liam is 2 months old. I can not believe he is growing so fast. He is smiling and cooing and just such an adorable little guy. He ocassionaly can roll from his tummy to his back. He has silent acid reflux, so he does not prefer tummy time. He is starting to make eye contact now. I wasnt sure if he was ever going to focus on me. ;) He weighs 11 lbs 2 oz and is 22 inches long. We are still having issues with sleeping. We have currently gone from the car seat to a portable swing. The swing is at a perfect 30 degree incline which is what they reccomend for acid relux. He doesnt care if it is moving or not. He just likes to be upright. He is sleeping about 2 1/2 -3 hours at night with about 2-3 feedings. We are working on all this, but I am loving it. :)

No comments: