Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Northwoods Revive Carnival









































































We took the kids Friday night to the Revive Carnival our church has every year. The proceeds go to help fund the Special Needs program we have. It gives parents with special needs kids two nights a month free childcare, so they can have a break. It is really an awesome program. When we first got to the carnival it was not open due to high winds making the rides dangerous. We didnt think we were going to get to go, so we called our friends who were meeting us there and canceled. It turns out they did open it at 6:45. Woo Hoo! The kids had a great time. Shane had to do all the rides this year as last year I learned MS and Carnival rides do not mix very well. It got pretty chilly that night. I forgot Liams Blanket, so I zipped him up in one of Haydens jakcets. Ha! He was nice and warm, and pretty darm cute.

No comments: