I know this is way out of order since I am so behind, but I have to post on this before I forget.
Three nights ago Shane was putting Hayden to bed, and after they said their nightly prayer, Hayden adds, "I love you Sandman". Shane says, "cinnamon?" Hayden - "NO, Sandman. I love you Sandman. Thank you Sandman". I am not sure where he got sandman, or if he is now calling Jesus Sandman, but we thought it was kinda cute.
Tonight, when I went into Hayden's room to give him goodnight kisses and hugs, he says, "mommy, I have hots in my bed". I reach down in the dark and take whatever he was calling hots out of his hand. It was an individual bag of pepperonis. He calls them "hots" because he thinks they are hot and spicy. I am not sure when he snuck them out of the fridge. Silly Silly Boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment