Thursday, May 20, 2010

5-20-10 Hayden "knows" his girl :)

Hayden's best friend is Sophia Grace Weaver, and let me tell you, this boy knows his girl. :)

Tuesday we dropped Hannah off at school, and we were walking out to our car, and Hayden points to the one parked next to us (a black Tahoe) and said, "This not our car". I said "No, this is our car, that one belongs to someone else.". Hayden says, "that is my Sophie's car". I told him no it wasn't Sophie's car because she doesn't go to Discovery School. He insisted, "Yes it is, Look mommy it is her car seat". Sure enough there was a pink flowered car seat just like the one Sophie has. Crazy boy. He definitely pays a lot of attention.

Today on the way to school I decided to take Starnes instead of Chapman because of all the construction and detours. As we started driving down the road Hayden yells, "Yeah, we not going to school. We going to the slides with MY SOPHIE. " My poor boy recognized the street and thought we were going to his friends house to play. Once I told him Sophie was going to her school today, he was okay again. He sure wanted to see his Sophie though.

1 comment:

Sarah Weaver said...

Aw I love these stories. I can't believe Hayden recognized Starnes! :)