Hannah, Madi, Mayce, and Miranda (?)
Silly girls!
Hannah an Miss Mayce
This was the third year that Shane has taken the girls to the North Richland Hills Daddy/Daughter Valentine Dance. The girls LOVE getting to have their special night with just Daddy. Next year will be even better. Shane will have to take the girls seperately since Hailey will be moved up into the bigger kid time frame.
Shane and Eric Scott went together this year with his sweet little girl Mayce. The girls also got to dance with their friends Rachel and Madi (who they went with last year). I didn't get many pictures as we were really rushed for time this year. :( Although, I will post the pictures from Hailey's camera as soon as I get it downloaded onto the computer.
After the dance, the guys took their baby girls to eat at Kincaids. They wanted to go to Cheddars but the wait was too long. They ended up gettting back to the house about 8:30ish. Haileys friend, Evann, had just arrived for their sleepover. She is going to Tailgate Sunday at church with us tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment