On Friday November 6th Bette Perot Elementary had their annual fun run. This year they called it "Rockin Fun Run". This is one of the schools main fundraisers. Last year we went to Bangs the day of the Pumpkin Fun Run, so Hailey was super excited about getting to participate this year. Mrs. Bellingtons class voted and decided to call themselves "The TURKEYS"!! One of the mothers made each kid a turkey hat. On the back of Hailey's shirt were a bunch of stars. Each lap they ran they marked off one of the stars. Hailey ran 27 laps. Woo Hoo! That's my baby girl. She was proud. Hannah had gymnastics at the exact time the 1st graders were running, so we were not able to watch. But, she understood and I think I got two cute pictures at home. She was acting like a silly turkey in one. I think they chose a PERFECT name. HA HA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment