I can not believe my baby girl is TEN!!!
Started the morning off with Donuts!!! She was still half asleep :)
I am so proud of the little lady Hailey has become. She is so sweet, and caring, and loves God, her family and friends. She is smart/ wise beyond her years. I am amazed at the things she says and comes up with. I think I am learning more from her than she is me. I think we have it a little backwards.
She is artistic. She loves to design things. Hailey and 3 of her friends created a website and are making and selling hair bows. In February, all the money they earned went to the american heart association.
She is always trying out for new things at school, and even if she doesn't win, she just trys again the next time. She has been in the talent show 2 times, spelling bee twice, cupstacking team 2 times, art club, patriot patrol, Gifted and Talented Program, 2 Parts in the Nutcracker, Volleyball, and so much more. She is so busy. I am proud of her for all she does.
She has her own style of clothing. I can no longer pick anything out for her. Here are some of her favorites for this year.
* Tylers shirt
* Athletic shorts
* converse high top sneakers
* colorful shoe laces
* Under armor Hoodie
* Miss Me Jeans (we have not officially gotten these, but she is about to be surprised soon)
* Justice - but she is VERY picky!!
Hailey is very dependable and honest. Which I love so much about her. She has been through so much in her life that just isn't fair and she always just puts on a smile, or lets it pass. Gotta love her.
I still can not believe it has been 10 years since the day she was born. I am looking forward to the next ten, and all that God has in store. I just wish it would go a little slower :)
We love you Hailey Dawn!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment