I took Liam to the pediatrician tonight to get checked for an ear infection. We were sitting on the exam table with Hayden waiting for the doctor to come in. There was a knock on the door and then Dr. Allison came into the room.
Hayden says, "why did you knock?"
Dr. Allison replies, "I was trying to be polite."
Hayden: "Oh okay"
Hayden: "Your old"
Dr. Allison: laughs, and says "this is why I love kids. Its ok mom. Hayden, I'm old?"
Hayden "you look old"
Dr. Allison: How old do I look?"
Hayden: "I dont know." Thinks for a minute and then says "six!!! seven, eight, nine!!!"
Dr. Allison: laughs again and says " sounds good to me"
Oh my goodness. Kids say the craziest things. I was so embarrased. I could not believe he even said that.
We ended the visit with a lollipop and sticker. I sure do love our pediatrician office. They love us, despite how crazy it is when the Estes family comes through the doors. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment