We ate yummy smores and danced and just had a good time getting to know eachother. After the "fireless" bonfire, the girls went with their Cabin Leader and they played games, made ribbon twirlers and what not. Shane and I went inside and played bingo with the other adults. We ended up winning a Cars ball set for Liam. Score!! LOL Then about 11 we headed in for the night. The women in my cabin talked for hours, so I didnt get to bed until about 2 and woke up at 5:30 or 6 due to people taking showers and banging around. Ugh!!! It was a fun first night though. I met some really nice women in the 2 1/2 hour talk session :)
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Family Discovery Camp Day 1
We ate yummy smores and danced and just had a good time getting to know eachother. After the "fireless" bonfire, the girls went with their Cabin Leader and they played games, made ribbon twirlers and what not. Shane and I went inside and played bingo with the other adults. We ended up winning a Cars ball set for Liam. Score!! LOL Then about 11 we headed in for the night. The women in my cabin talked for hours, so I didnt get to bed until about 2 and woke up at 5:30 or 6 due to people taking showers and banging around. Ugh!!! It was a fun first night though. I met some really nice women in the 2 1/2 hour talk session :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment