Knowing that one day he will be reunited with his birth mother (or that is the goal), Shane and I still felt like we should dedicate Liam. So, on October 2nd during Northwoods Baby Dedication, we stood before the congregation and GOD and dedicated our sweet baby boy.
We chose the verse Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. "
It was a busy, fast paced morning trying to get everyone up, ready, and out the door. I tried to get pictures, but my camera was messed up. Then, I didn't have the opportunity to take any at church. I noticed a friend of ours, Kari, took some shots, so I will have to grab a copy of those and paste at a later date. Here is the only shots I have of the day, and they are blurry.
It was a busy, fast paced morning trying to get everyone up, ready, and out the door. I tried to get pictures, but my camera was messed up. Then, I didn't have the opportunity to take any at church. I noticed a friend of ours, Kari, took some shots, so I will have to grab a copy of those and paste at a later date. Here is the only shots I have of the day, and they are blurry.
It was a very special day. We love you Liam Issac, and hope to build a strong solid foundation in your life.
On another note* Walking into Church, Hannah somehow sprained/strained her calf. She ended up having to be carried the rest of the day at church, and went with us to our baby class and helped. :( We took her to Care Now later that day to confirm that it wasn't anything more serious!! She was told no PE for a week. She didn't really like this. She discovered PE was boring when you could not participate. We iced/warmed her calf all week and wore an ace bandage and now is good as new.
No comments:
Post a Comment