Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Lunch

Hayden playing "boy" games with AJ across at the next table.. those two are crazy together

Hayden and Brayden




Hiding from Mrs. Dawn. He decided he didnt want his picture taken on this particular day. My camera had something on the lens :(


Hayden had a Thanksgiving lunch at school, and all the parents were invited to come eat with them. I am glad I was able to go. I was actually scheduled to be two places at once. Thankfully a friend subbed for me at hannahs school... I am a reading buddy on Thursdays. Hayden and the other boys in his class are nuts. It is a small classroom, so I wasnt able to get everyone in the picture like I wanted to. Hayden and AJ were being silly. They were making animal noises... appropriate? NO, but no one else seemed to mind. It was a bit hard to stop when everyone else was doing it. All the boys decided they didn't want Mrs. Dawn to take their pictures, so they would hide their face with their napkins. Of course, little Hannah gave mrs. Dawn her huge precious smile. She is adorable. She can sure handle being in a class with all boys as well. :) I am glad I got to share this day with my little man. Love you Hayden, and I am thankful for all the special times I get to spend with you.

No comments: