Wednesday, June 9, 2010

T-ball


sweaty boy...


and out as a A!!!!


Went in as a Ranger........


One excited little boy, getting ready to go to his FIRST t-ball practice.



June 7, 2010

Today was Hayden's first t-ball practice. He was so excited. He wanted to wear his new baseball socks and pants to bed the night before. He got all decked out for his first practice... baseball socks, pants, rangers shirt, rangers hat, sunglasses and baseball cleats. He was ready to go. It turns out the other parents went with the heat 100+ and put their kids in shorts and tennis shoes. Oh well, Hayden wouldn't have had it any other way.
We got to practice and Hayden started hitting right off the bat, and "running" the bases. By the time practice actually started he was exhausted. But he held his own. He tried really hard and had fun. They practiced hitting, and catching and then running the bases. I don't have any pictures of him during practice as the parents were out on the field helping the kids. It was a lot of fun. I am so thankful I got to spend this special day with my little man. At the end of practice Hayden was dripping with sweat. He got a workout. He did not want to leave. As we were walking off, one of his team mates, Jaxon, and his parents started talking to him. They asked him what his name was.... his reply "I'm me, and this my best mama". :) He for whatever reason will not tell people his name. He always says I'm me, or I'm Hannah. He knows his name and that he is not Hannah. Silly boy!
We have 11 kids on our team (10 boys and 1 girl). I can't wait for our first game on Thursday. Hopefully Daddy gets home from Florida in time.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

he is so cute! kids say the funniest things! hope you guys are doing good!